Teorema fine Jewelery is an Aforismi brand (hereinafter TFJ), based in via Santa Maria Fulcorina, 11 -20123-Milan Italy
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The contract stipulated between TFJ and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by TFJ. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated to the Customer in any way. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
2. If the Customer is a consumer, once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of art. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance selling.
3. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
4. The Customer can only purchase the products present in the TFJ electronic catalog at the time of placing the order and viewable online, as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but differ in color and accessory products in the figure.
5. Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by TFJ through an e-mail reply sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of execution of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with TFJ. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document.
6. In case of non-acceptance of the order, TFJ guarantees timely communication to the Customer. Terms of payment
7. Advance Bank Transfer. In case of payment by Advance Bank Transfer, the order fulfillment procedure will start only when the amount due is actually credited to the TFJ (Aforismi) account.
The purpose of the bank transfer must include:
• the order reference number;
• the date the order was placed;• name and surname of the order holder.
8. Payment by paypal The PayPal payment system is now widely used on the web and allows secure payment by credit card after user registration for the service. Registration is fast and free and can be done directly from the www.PayPal.com website.
9. Payment by credit card To pay the price of the products and the relative shipping costs, you can follow one of the methods indicated in the order form: Credit card: We accept the following credit cards VISA, MASTERCARD and prepaid cards of the Visa Electron circuit (such as Postepay, Kalibra, Vodafone Cash Card etc.) through the PayPal service [it is not necessary to be registered to make the payment].
In cases of purchase of goods with credit card payment methods (contextual to the conclusion of the order transaction) Paypal will only authorize the debit of the amount relating to the purchase made. In case of cancellation of the order, both by the customer and in case of rejection of the contract by TFJ, TFJ will request the cancellation of the transaction and the reversal of the committed amount.
The release times depend exclusively on the banking system and can reach their expected expiry date (24th day from the date of authorization). Once the transaction has been canceled, TFJ will in no case be held liable for delays and / or damages caused by the banking system. In case of payment by credit card, the financial information will be forwarded, via encrypted protocol, to PayPal which provides the related remote electronic payment services, without third parties having access to it in any way. Furthermore, this information will never be used by TFJ except to complete the procedures relating to your purchase and to issue the relative refunds in the event of any product returns, following the exercise of your right of withdrawal, or if it becomes necessary prevent or report to the police the commission of fraud on our site.
Delivery methods and costs
10. For each order placed, TFJ will issue an invoice for the material shipped, sending it together with the package to the order holder, pursuant to Article 14 of the Presidential Decree 445/2000. For the issue of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is valid. No change in the invoice will be possible after its issue.
11. Delivery costs are communicated by TFJ at the time of order confirmation and are charged to the Customer. The payment of the goods by the Customer will be made using the method chosen when placing the order. Nothing more is due by the Customer with respect to the total order shown at the end of the purchase procedure.
12. No responsibility can be attributed to TFJ in case of delay in the order or delivery of the order.
13. Unless explicitly indicated by our Customer Service, delivery is intended at street level.
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
• that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the accompanying invoice;
• that the packaging is intact, not damaged, nor wet or otherwise altered, even in the sealing materials (eg adhesive tape, metal straps, etc.).
Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications, must be immediately notified, by putting WRITTEN CONTROL RESERVE on the courier's proof of delivery. Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objection regarding the external characteristics of what has been delivered. Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, in accordance with the procedures set out in this document.
14. In case of non-collection within 5 working days of the material in storage at the courier's warehouses due to repeated impossibility of delivery to the address indicated by the Customer at the time of the order, the order will be automatically canceled with a charge additional stock. Right of withdrawal
15. Pursuant to art. 5 Legislative Decree 185/1999, if the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating a VAT number in the order form) , has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in the following point 18.
16. To exercise this right, the Customer must send TFJ a communication to that effect within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must contain the order number and the invoice number / date and, in the event of partial withdrawal, the article code (s) of the products for which the right of withdrawal is to be exercised.
The communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to
Aphorisms, Via Santa Maria Fulcorina, 11 -20123- Milan Italy
Once we have received the aforementioned notice of withdrawal, the TFJ Customer Service will quickly communicate to the Customer the instructions on how to return the goods via e-mail, which must be received by TFJ within 10 days of authorization.
17. The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
• the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product;
• the purchased good must remain intact, or returned intact in its original packaging complete in all its parts (any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, etc ...);
• the Customer must affix the RMA number (return authorization code) provided in the instructions sent by e-mail by the TFJ Customer Service Department in a visible position on the original packaging and on the packing slip; in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the product should be avoided.
• by law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer; furthermore, the delivery costs to the Customer and any other accessory costs highlighted at the time of placing the order will not be reimbursed;
• the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the full responsibility of the Customer;
• TFJ is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;• upon its arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport.
If the package and / or the original packaging are damaged, TFJ will deduct from the refund due a percentage, in any case not exceeding 50% of the same, as a contribution to the costs of restoration.
18. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original packaging, TFJ will reimburse the Customer the amount already paid for the purchase of the goods, within 30 days of his return, by means of a transfer of the amount by Bank transfer. It will be the Customer's responsibility to promptly provide, by e-mail to the email address email@example.com, the bank details on which to obtain the refund (IBAN CODE). In the event that the holder of the invoice subject to the withdrawal exercise does not have his own bank details, he can provide those of a family member or acquaintance by explicitly mentioning authorization to TFJ to credit the amount on these bank details.
19. The right of withdrawal is totally lost, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the property (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where TFJ ascertains:
• the lack of the original internal packaging;
• the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, manuals, parts, ...);
• damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, TFJ will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
20. All products sold by TFJ are covered by a 24-month warranty for lack of conformity, pursuant to Legislative Decree 24/02. To use the warranty, the Customer must keep the invoice that the Customer will receive together with the product.
21. The 24-month warranty pursuant to Legislative Decree 24/02 applies to products that have a lack of conformity, provided that the product is used correctly, in compliance with its intended use. This guarantee is reserved for the private consumer (a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or makes the purchase without indicating a VAT number in the order form). In the event of a lack of conformity, TFJ will restore the conformity of the product by repairing / replacing or reducing the price, at no cost to the customer, until the contract is terminated. If the defect found does not result in a lack of conformity pursuant to Legislative Decree 24/02, the Customer will be charged for any costs of verification and restoration as well as transport costs.
22. In the event that, for any reason, it is unable to return a product under warranty (restored or replaced) to its Customer, TFJ may proceed at its discretion to return the entire amount paid or to replace it with a product of equal or superior characteristics.
23. No damage can be claimed from TFJ for any delays in carrying out repairs or replacements.
24. In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including any documentation and accessory equipment: eg manuals, etc. .. .).
25. Pursuant to the provisions of the T.U. Privacy D.Lgs. N.196 / 03 we inform you that the processing of your data (which will take place by computer) has the sole purpose of proceeding with the execution of the contract. For the execution of the contract, we will transmit the data to the company that manages relations with the carrier in charge, solely in order to ensure the execution of all stages of the sales and shipping process. The provision of data is mandatory as it is necessary for the purpose of executing the sales contract, they can be used by TFJ to send promotions and offers only for items from its own collection. In no case will we use the information in our possession for purposes other than those mentioned above, nor will we communicate it to external companies. TFJ guarantees its customers compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data, governed by the privacy code referred to in the T.U Privacy Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.06.03. The data controller is TFJ.
26. The trademarks mentioned and used, the images and texts present on the site www.teoremafinejewellery.com are to be considered the property of their respective custodians.
27. Any complaint must be addressed to TFJ, applicable law and competent court
28. The sales contract between the customer and TFJ is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes on the interpretation and / or execution deriving from the conclusion of this distance sales contract, as well as if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is always that of the Court of Milan.