Teorema fine Jewelery is an Aforismi brand (hereinafter TFJ),
with headquarters in via Giovanni Marradi, 3 -20123-Milan Italy
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The contract stipulated between TFJ and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by TFJ. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated to the Customer in any way. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
2. If the Customer is a consumer, once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he/she will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of the articles. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance selling.
3. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to people and/or things, caused by non-acceptance, even partial, of an order. Purchase method
4. The Customer can only purchase the products present in the TFJ electronic catalog at the time of placing the order and viewable online, as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the descriptive sheet of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but may differ in color and accessory products present in the figure.
5. Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by TFJ by means of a response via e-mail, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the Date and Time of execution of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with TFJ. The message presents all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document.
6. In the event of non-acceptance of the order, TFJ guarantees timely communication to the Customer. Terms of payment
7. Advance Bank Transfer. In case of payment by advance bank transfer, the order processing procedure will only start when the sum due is actually credited to the TFJ (Aphorismi) current account. The reason for the bank transfer must include: • the order reference number; • the date of placing the order; • name and surname of the order holder.
8. Payment via PayPal The PayPal payment system is now widely used online and allows secure payment via credit card after the user registers with the service. Registration is fast and free and can be done directly from the website www.PayPal.com.
9. Payment by credit card To pay the price of the products and the related shipping costs you can follow one of the methods indicated in the order form: Credit card: We accept the following credit cards VISA, MASTERCARD and prepaid cards of the Visa Electron circuit (such as Postepay, Kalibra, Vodafone Cash Card etc.) via the PayPal service [it is not necessary to be registered to make the payment]. In cases of purchase of goods with credit card payment method (concurrently with the conclusion of the order transaction) Paypal will authorize the debit only of the amount relating to the purchase made. In the event of cancellation of the order, either by the customer or in the case of non-acceptance of the contract by TFJ, TFJ will request the cancellation of the transaction and the reversal of the committed amount. The release times depend exclusively on the banking system and can reach their expected deadline (24th day from the authorization date). Once the transaction has been canceled, TFJ cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for delays and/or damages caused by the banking system. In case of payment by credit card, the financial information will be forwarded, via encrypted protocol, to PayPal which provides the relevant remote electronic payment services, without third parties being able to have access to it in any way. Furthermore, this information will never be used by TFJ except to complete the procedures relating to your purchase and to issue the relevant refunds in the event of any product returns, following exercise of your right of withdrawal, or if it becomes necessary. prevent or report to the police the commission of fraud on our site.
Delivery methods and costs
10.For each order placed, TFJ issues an invoice for the material shipped, sending it together with the package to the order holder, pursuant to art. 14 of the Presidential Decree. 445/2000. For issuing the invoice, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is valid. No changes to the invoice will be possible after it has been issued.
11. Delivery costs are communicated by TFJ at the time of order confirmation and are borne by the Customer. Payment for the goods by the Customer will take place using the method chosen at the time of the order. Nothing more is owed by the Customer than the order total highlighted at the end of the purchase procedure.
12. No responsibility can be attributed to TFJ in the event of a delay in processing the order or delivering what was ordered.
13. Unless explicitly indicated by our Customer Service Department, delivery is intended to be at street level. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check: • that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the accompanying invoice; • that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (e.g. adhesive tape, metal straps, etc.). Any damage to the packaging and/or to the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications must be immediately reported by placing a WRITTEN CONTROL RESERVE on the courier's proof of delivery. Once the courier document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objections regarding the external characteristics of what was delivered. Any problems relating to the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, according to the methods set out in this document.
14. In the event of failure to collect the material in stock at the courier's warehouses within 5 working days due to repeated impossibility of delivery to the address indicated by the Customer at the time of the order, the order will be automatically canceled with costs charged additional storage.
Diritto di recesso
15. Ai sensi dell'art. 5 D.Lgs 185/1999, se il Cliente è un consumatore (ossia una persona fisica che acquista la merce per scopi non riferibili alla propria attività professionale, ovvero non effettua l'acquisto indicando nel modulo d'ordine un riferimento di Partita IVA), ha diritto a recedere dal contratto di acquisto per qualsiasi motivo, senza necessità di fornire spiegazioni e senza alcuna penalità, fatto salvo quanto indicato al successivo punto 18.
16. Per esercitare tale diritto, il Cliente dovrà inviare a TFJ una comunicazione in tal senso, entro 10 giorni lavorativi dalla data di ricevimento della merce. Tale comunicazione dovrà contenere il numero d'ordine e il numero/data della fattura e, in caso di recesso parziale, il/i codice/i articolo/i dei prodotti per i quali si intende avvalersi del diritto di recesso. La comunicazione dovrà essere inviata a mezzo lettera raccomandata con avviso di ricevimento,indirizzata a Aforismi, Via Santa Maria Fulcorina, 11 -20123- Milano Italia Una volta pervenutaci la suddetta comunicazione di recesso, il Servizio Clienti di TFJ provvederà rapidamente a comunicare via e-mail al Cliente le istruzioni sulla modalità di restituzione della merce che dovrà pervenire a TFJ entro 10 giorni dall'autorizzazione.
17. The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
• the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product; • the purchased good must remain intact, or returned intact in its original packaging complete in all its parts (any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, etc...); • the Customer must place the RMA number (return authorization code) provided in the instructions sent via e-mail by the TFJ Customer Service Service in a visible position on the original packaging and on the delivery note; In all cases, affixing labels or adhesive tapes directly to the product should be avoided. • in accordance with the law, the shipping costs relating to the return of the goods are borne by the Customer; Furthermore, delivery costs to the Customer and any other additional costs highlighted at the time the order was placed will not be reimbursed; • the shipment, until receipt is certified in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the Customer; • TFJ is not responsible in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments; • upon arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not resulting from transport. If the package and/or the original packaging are damaged, TFJ will deduct a percentage from the refund due, in any case not exceeding 50% of the same, as a contribution to the restoration costs.
18. Without prejudice to any restoration costs for ascertained damage to the original packaging, TFJ will reimburse the Customer the amount already paid for the purchase of the goods, within 30 days of their return, through a cancellation procedure of the amount by Bank transfer. It will be the Customer's responsibility to promptly provide, via email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, the bank details on which to obtain the refund (IBAN CODE). In the event that the holder of the invoice subject to the Withdrawal exercise does not have his own bank details, he can provide those of a family member or acquaintance by explicitly mentioning authorization to TFJ to credit the amount to these bank details.
19. The right of withdrawal is totally lost, due to the lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and/or its contents), in cases where TFJ ascertains: • the lack of the original internal packaging; • the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, manuals, parts, ...); • damage to the product for reasons other than its transport. In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, TFJ will return the purchased goods to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
20. All products sold by TFJ are covered by a 24-month warranty for defects of conformity, pursuant to Legislative Decree 24/02. To benefit from warranty assistance, the Customer must keep the invoice that the Customer will receive together with the product.
21. The 24-month warranty pursuant to Legislative Decree 24/02 applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided that the product itself is used correctly, in compliance with its intended use. This guarantee is reserved for the private consumer (natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or makes the purchase without indicating a VAT number reference in the order form). In the event of a lack of conformity, TFJ will restore the conformity of the product through repair/replacement or reduce the price, at no cost to the Customer, until the contract is terminated. If the defect found does not result in a lack of conformity pursuant to Legislative Decree 24/02, the Customer will be charged for any costs of verification and restoration as well as transport costs.
22. In the event that, for any reason, it is unable to return to its Customer a product under warranty (restored or replaced), TFJ may proceed at its discretion to refund the entire amount paid or replace it with a product of equal or superior characteristics.
23. No damages can be claimed from TFJ for any delays in carrying out repairs or replacements.
24. In cases where the application of the guarantees requires the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including any documentation and accessory equipment: e.g. manuals, etc. .).
25. Pursuant to the provisions of the T.U. Privacy Legislative Decree n.196/03 we inform you that the processing of your data (which will take place electronically) has the sole purpose of proceeding with the execution of the contract. For the execution of the contract, we will transmit the data to the company that manages the relationship with the appointed carrier, solely for the purpose of guaranteeing the execution of all phases of the sales and shipping process. The provision of data is mandatory as it is necessary for the purpose of executing the sales contract, they may be used by TFJ to send promotions and offers only for objects from its collection. Under no circumstances will we use the information in our possession for purposes other than those set out above, nor will we communicate it to external companies. TFJ guarantees its customers compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data, governed by the privacy code referred to in the Consolidated Law on Privacy Legislative Decree no. 196 of 06.30.03. The data controller is TFJ.
26. The trademarks mentioned and used, the images and texts present on the website www.teoremafinejewellery.com are to be considered the property of their respective custodians. Complaints 27. Any complaints must be addressed to TFJ, Applicable law and competent court 28. The sales contract between the Customer and TFJ is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the resolution of civil and criminal disputes on the interpretation and/or execution deriving from the conclusion of this distance selling contract, as well as if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is always that of the Court of Milan.